In its brief history, the Institute has sponsored annual seminars in conjunction with the major academic institutions of Northern India. Through the seminars, Babaji often tackles issues that are either considered too controversial or divisive to resolve in normal academic settings. Simply bringing various “factions” together on a single stage provides the needed forum for active discussion and debate to resolve long-standing disagreements.
- The Contribution of the Udasis to Sikh History
- Academic Concerns of Siri Dasam Granth
- Blessed are the Peacemakers Seminar
- How Can Peace and Cooling Emerge in the World?
- Seminar on Righteous Work
- Guru Granth Sahib’s Universal Community Seminar
- Seminar on Intellectual Terrorism as a Source of Communal Tension
- Faith in Service of Humanity Conference
- Dasam Granth Seminar 1998